Judi at Be Present Be Real challenged us to make a list of 10 blessings from 2008. New Year's Resolutions are made tonight and broken tomorrow but God's blessings stay with us forever.
Here we go, I'm blessed with:
1. A God who loves me and will never leave me - Judy wrote this one and I surely can't improve upon it.
2. Two imaginative, wonderful sons who keep me on my toes and who I hold responsible for all my gray hair
3. My mother who still loves me and puts up with me, my kids, my dogs, my cats, my stuff as we prepare to move into her home
4. My sister and brother who bring laughter, love and great joy into my life
5. An investment that while it has lost 60% of its value, still has most of the original investment left
6. The ability to homeschool my younger son
7. Pets that add a little fun to our lives and the ability to pay for their vet bills, food, flea treatments, and toys-
8. Our good health - despite my complaining about the high cost of health insurance, I am so thankful that we didn't really have to use it in 2008
9. Good and loyal friends who have stood by me in good times and not so good times
10. The choice to choose happiness - and I choose happiness
May God bless you and keep in the New Year